Minggu, 17 Maret 2013

Ryutaro Morimoto come back tp JE & Hey! Say! JUMP this may 2013?

I've heard this news from my friend...
guess what?

Ryuu will be with Hey! Say! JUMP on May 2013...

I got the picture from someone on facebook...
I hope this is real not fake or hoax anymore... *I think all JUMPer hope it too ne~

God..
I hope May is coming soon...
I hope Ryutaro Morimoto our beloved hamster, our little brother (Im 1 year younger than him) really comeback...
I will wait U Ryu...
I really want to hear and see all memba Hey! Say! JUMP and JUMPer and staff and everyone say to you... "Ryu.. Okaeri" *smile happily*
and Hey! Say! JUMP will have 10 memba again..
ahhh and shintaro can watch his nii-chan with hsj again... and perform on the same stage again... :)

I hope it will be his comeback... not his retreat...
Amin

1 komentar: